Destin’s Finest Sportfishing Vessel
We will provide Tackle, Ice, Bait, and fishing licenses. Food and Drinks will the responsibility of the guests chartering the boat.
All trips up to 24 hours are up to 6 passengers. Trips longer than 24 hours are up to 5 passengers. Trips 24 hours and longer we can provide a concierge service providing any additional items or provisions requested from the guest; this will be charged as an additional fee based on a cost basis.
Rates will vary upon season and availability. Cancellation required within 72 hours prior to departure of the scheduled trip. 10% deposit with a credit card is required for reservations. Listed below are some going rates:
- 2 Hour minimum, Sunset Harbour Cruise $150 per hour (up to 6 people).
- Bring your own beer, wine, cheese, or refreshments of choice. Upon request, we are happy to furnish and add concierge service for a fee. You may want to cruise the beautiful harbor or have us drop you off at a water-side restaurant. Wherever you choose to go, you can kick back, relax and enjoy the sunset.
- 4 Hour AM or 4 hour PM $215 per hour.
- Get a sampler of some of Destin’s pelagic fish such as King Mackerel and even Sailfish. You can also bottom fish for Red and Mingo Snappers, White Snapper etc.
- 6 hour AM or 6 hour PM $215 per hour.
- Venture up to 20 miles offshore to fish for Wahoo, Sailfish, and King Mackerel, Cobia or hit some wrecks and reefs for some great bottom fishing, targeting various Snappers, Groupers and Amberjacks.
- 8 hour AM Trip $215 per hour.
- With this package, you can head 35 miles out to target good numbers of pelagic species like Marlin (Blue and White), Sailfish, Wahoo, and Mahi Mahi. The bottom fishing with this package is also good, catching deep-water Snappers, Grouper, Scamp, Amberjacks.
- 10 Hour Trip $215.00 per hour.
- Travel up to 45 miles offshore to target Marlin, Sailfish, Wahoo, Mahi Mahi, and bottom fish like Amberjack, Red Snapper, Scamp Grouper, and more. This is where the fishing starts to get really good, because there is not as much fishing pressure from other boats.
- 12 Hour AM trip $215.00 per hour.
- With this package we can venture 35-55 miles out in search of Marlin, Sailfish, Wahoo, Mahi Mahi, and Yellowfin Tuna. You can also fish deep reefs for Scamp Grouper, Red and Vermillion Snappers, Amberjacks Etc.
- 18 Hour Am (midnight) $180.00.
- Can travel between 40-65 miles with this trip. We target species such as Marlin, Sailfish, Wahoo, Mahi Mahi, and Yellowfin Tuna. Can also try some great bottom fishing for Snappers, Groupers, Vermillion, Amberjacks, with the longer trips the reef fishing generally get better the longer. In short the fish get bigger.
- 24 hour Trip PM (5pm) 150.00 per hour.
- Head out up to 80 miles on this trip. Target anything from Marlins(blues and white marlin), Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, and Swordfish to Tilefish, Scamp Grouper, Vermilion Snapper, Amberjack, and anything else that swims by.Very good fishing grounds in these areas.
- 36 hour Am trip 143.00 per hour.
- With 36 hours onboard, you can head 100 miles out and fish two days’ limits of delicious bottom fish like Big Scamp, Black, and Gag Groupers, Vermillion and (in season) Red Snappers, Amberjack, Golden Tilefish, and more. You can also take on big game pelagics like Blue Marlin and White Marlin, Sailfish, Mahi Mahi, Yellowfin tuna, Wahoo, and Swordfish. Fishing can be really exciting on these trips and is more so, for the seasoned angler.
- 48 Hour Trip AM trip $140.00 per hour.
- Travel to around 100 miles out in search of whatever you want to target. Fish the reefs and wrecks for Groupers, Snappers, Golden Tilefish, Amberjack, and who knows what else. Take on monster pelagic like Blue and White Marlin, Yellowfin Tuna, Mahi Mahi, Swordfish, Sailfish, and more. Or do both! Generally a great quality of fish with a 2 day limit.
- 72 Hour Trip $137.00 per hour.
- Offshore Oil platforms and Rigs (Land of the giant fish). These trips can be very productive for Yellowfin Tuna, but there’s no end to what you could catch on this charter. You will be fishing for three days (meaning three days’ limits!) You will be heading up to 180 miles offshore to the further reaches of the gulf on this overnight charter. Target species range from Marlin to Groupers and Snappers. Also on these trips we could strictly go Marlin fish Tag and release using live tunas for bait fishing the offshore rigs and drill ships in as deep as 12,000 feet of water.